Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bouncing bran makes me so happy!

I thought for a bit after talking with my good friend Erica, not to be confused with Rica, Erika, or Erica, and I decided that creating a blog couldn't hurt. I would inevitably write more, which would be nice, I would inevitably divulge more, which might suck, and it is inevitable that I would spend more time on my blog than cleaning my house, baking cookies, doing laundry, bathing... shit, it's already begun! With that said, I've just finished baking a powerful batch of bran muffins that are so loaded with fiber and flax that they bounce. I also have watered my poor neglected plants, washed the dishes, and got all of my river gear strung from one living room, through the kitchen and into the den. I'm not sure the later is progress exactly, but I think it is better than nothing. Now I'm going to go find the dub Side of the Moon and take a purple glitter fuzzy bubble bath. Welcome to my new space, keep your expectations low, and let your face smile. Don't fret, I'll probably write more tonight, knowing me.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!
    Also, recipe please for the muffins?
    -Ammie

    ReplyDelete